Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sorry I Have Been MIA....

Hi to all Blog Hoppers and followers!

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days.  My almost 3 year old laptop decided it didn't want to work on the internet anymore, this week.  So, I have been without access to my blog, etc.  However I have been receiving wonderful comments from you all, via my Droid phone.  So glad I got that 2 weeks ago!

The good news is, I now have a wonderful new laptop and it is purple!! and so wonderful.  I am transferring my files and photos and so on as we speak.  It just came today, by the way...Thanks to my awesome husband, for helping me get my new one so quickly!

I will have a new layout posted later today (Friday) as we continue our blog hop for The Everyday Scrapper  There is still time to play with us... (and please become a follower for me!)  AND you have until May 12 to participate in our MemoryWorks On-line Party at my MemoryWorks Store  And remember, the more you buy, the more chances you have to win our Blog Hop Grand Prize!!!!!

Lastly... The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop ends on Saturday, May 8th but the fun continues at The Everyday Scrapper  with lots of tips and tutorials and inspiration.  And speaking of inspiration....Look for our reveals every Sunday - Sketch Sunday!

Here is the info for our Blog Hop.  Be sure you leave comments everywhere you hop for 1 entry to the Grand Prize draw!  *  Please scroll down the page of the blog to read about the prizes and what has been going on this week..
The hop starts with:
Mia

Monique

Catherine

Anneliese

Lisa

Tabitha

Sharon

Ann    YOU ARE HERE!  

Christine

Juliann

Linda

Joan

Jennifer P

The Everyday Scrapper

No comments: