Friday, May 7, 2010

My Latest Layout for The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

I am back and getting the hang of my new computer.  Here is a new layout that I made from Three Bugs in a Rugs Savannah collection.  I also used Stickles glitter glue and Smooch acrylic paints.  The layout was taken from a sketch for Sketch Sunday in early April.



The paper and Stickles are available from MemoryWorks.  Shop at my My MemoryWorks On-line Store during The Everyday Scrapper's Party and earn extra chances in our grand prize drawing for this hop for each purchase you make.  Please see The Everyday Scrapper Site for more information.

To continue on this hop, please scroll down to an earlier post for the hopping order.  Don't forget to leave your comments and become a follower.

Thanks everyone...it has been a fun week but it isn't over.  I will be back with another layout tomorrow.

No comments: