Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am a Permanent Member of the Design Team at Creative Scrapbooking Divas!

Hi all, I wanted to share some exciting news with you.... I have been asked to become a permanent member of the Design Team at Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  We are changing up the site and coming up with some great projects, challenges and prizes.  I hope you will stop by, sign up and mention you heard about it from me at Ann's Scraps of Time!

In other news....the blog hop continues for Just My Sketches and the Blend.  Please scroll down to previous post for the hop order, etc.

Don't forget to leave me a comment and hey, I would love it if you became a follower too!

Off to my busy day,  dance lessons for one, Brownie mtg for 2 and a final band concert for the 6th grader. He won't be playing next year :(  I am a bit sad that I won't get to see him perform tonight, but I had already promisted I would help at the Brownie mtg.     se la vie'

3 comments:

anazelia said...

that is great Ann, congrats.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Congrats!!!! I love CSD and owe it all to you, lol!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Greetings! That's great! congrats to you Ann!