Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Sketch Sunday at The Everyday Scrapper... with a bonus!

Welcome to a very hot Sketch Sunday Reveal.  It is about 90 degrees here in America's Heartland. (a.k.a Iowa). The boys (hubby and son) are on a camping trip, the girls are at the pool and I am in the air conditioning cleaning and taking a scrappy break!

We have a bonus for you now at The Everyday Scrapper Sketch Sunday ...  Each Sketch Sunday layout that you enter will get you in a drawing for some goodies at the end of the month!  I believe that today is a bonus day for June.  The goodies will be embellishments from my MemoryWorks Scrapbook On-line Store Ann's Scraps of Time.  So post your layout at The Everyday Scrapper and why don't you leave me a comment here so I know you posted your layout.  Get ready to win!

Here is the sketch: 

Here is my layout:



This is my brother, 9 years ago.  He is holding one of my twin daughters, Gretchen.  He wasn't so into kids and looks uncomfortable here.  Gretchen does too!  Hence, the title Uncle!
Now, my darling little brother has 4 year old twin boys of his own plus a 1 1/2 year old son!
Thanks for looking and don't forget to play along!  You can't win if you don't play!

No comments: