Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Babies are 10 Now!

My baby girls are 10 as of Valentine’s Day and my baby boy is 13 and a teenager as of Feb 17.  Wow. It really hit me.

So here are a few layouts of my kiddos when they were little.

 

This first one is of the twins on the day they left the hospital.  I really had fun making this. I used glossy accents on the stickers and lots of stickles.

100_6958

 

This is my son when he was 3 1/2 and the girls were 8 months old in September of 2001.  He loved giving his sister a ride in his truck!

lil hitcher

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute layouts! Saw your request in a comment on a blog hop. Here to help you reach 150 followers! Hope you'll make your way to my blog and follow me too. TFS

Tiffany
tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

I love your layouts I love to see this because I have gotten away from this I always used to do scrapbooking and now since I found the love of cardmaking I have gotten away from it so thanks for getting me inspired it do trying it again thanks Debbie and thanks for visiting my blog today

3 Kid Crop Shop said...

Love the layouts and the photos!! My daughter is going to be 10 in April. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Carol