Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have 2 Blog Awards to Share!

The first award is from Lauren @ Scrappin' With LaLa and it is the Stylish Blogger Award.



For this award I will need to pay it forward to 8 people and let you know 8 things you don't already know about me.


My picks for this award are:   Please visit these ladies and congratulate them!

Sarah @ Sarah Reads and Scraps
Colleen @ Clean or Create
Lori @ a Scrap Mom's Musings
Lisa @ Letters and Lace
Brandi @ Creative Happenings
Maryanne @ Crafty Momma Diva
Sandy @ Scrapbook Blessings
Katie @ Katie's Nesting Spot



8 Things You Don't Know About Me:


1. I only have 1 sibling and he is 10 years younger than me
2. I have a fear of heights and open staircases
3. My first poodle got run over by my neighbor just 1 month after I rescued him at the Humane Society

4. My second poodle is almost 8 years old and he flew in a plane in a crate all by himself from North Dakota to us. (via the QC Airport)
5. I was born in Ohio
6. My husband had a brain tumor and surgery 17 years ago.
7. My house is an historic building and use to be a bank in the early 1900's
8. I took dancing lessons from kindergarten through 5th grade and then moved to a new school district.
 
Thank you so much, Lauren.  Sorry it took so long to get posted and passed along.
 
 
The second award is from Jennifer at My Creative Crafting  and it is the Liebster Blob Award

 
The rules for this award states that it is given to bring light to new blogs and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

3-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

4-Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5-Have fun
 
So I am giving The Liebster Award to these bloggers:
 
Sarah @ Sarah Reads and Scraps
Colleen @ Clean or Create
Lisa @ Letters and Lace
 
 
Thank you so much Jennifer, your new blog is wonderful and I appreciate you giving the award to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Your a very creative person. Love your site.

Blessings,
Carol

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Oh!!! Thank you soo much. I'm came over to my blog and had this surprise waiting for me. Two awards, how exciting. Congrats to you and I loved reading about you, the connections made through our arts and crafts make it so it that much more special. I will get busy with my end of receiving the awards. Thanks again!! Lisa