Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have been picked to be on a Design Team. (My 1st one!)



Well, I am happy to say that my hard work has paid off. I am now part of the 4th Term Design Team over at Just My Sketches We have been given our first assignment and I will be starting on it tomomrrow.
I am proud to say that I will be working with many, many talented ladies and some are even MemoryWorks Consultants like me!  Please go on over to Just My Sketches  and check it out and be sure to be a follower there too!  I hope that my scrappy friends will join in the sketches and challenges.

For my non-scrappy friends, I will explain what being on a Design Team entails for me.  We have a lovely Blog Hostess named Deanne and she makes sketches to be used for layouts and cards. I am on the Design Team for Layouts.  Deanne will give us sketches each month and we will make layouts and then post them on her blog.

I will also post links to my team-mates' blogs, as well.  Stop by and say hi and tell them Ann sent you!

Till next time.....
Ann