Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome back to my blog!

Hello and happy fall to you all! I have been a bad blogger so to speak so I am making a "Fall Resolution" and will try to update on a much more regular basis.

Since it would take forever to catch up since end of June, let's just start fresh!

We had a very interesting weekend. My 11 1/2 year old son, Griffin went north on Friday to Fergus Falls, MN to Inspiration Point church camp for Middle School Mania this weekend with our church's middle school kids. It is a 10 hour trip one way and I am anxiously awaiting word to go pick him up at church. Can't wait to hear about his adventures.

Back here in Iowa, my friend Sarah and I had a garage sale at the city wide sale in DeWitt on Saturday. We had the coldest day since March and yes, snow showers! The garage sale was a bust but Sarah did get a clean garage.

My husband James is enjoying his last 24 hours of a 4 day weekend since he works for the government, he is off for Columbus Day and took Friday off (he has every other Friday off). this weekend he decided to rent a bouncy house from the rec center at the Arsenal and we had friends over for a bonfire and the kids all had a great time bouncing.

This week will hopefully bring me to a mostly "normal" week and I look forward to getting back to my scrapbook room and back to creating. I am behind on my challenges and my swaps. Plus, I am one of the early birds that got a Cricut Gypsy and I have not had nearly enough time to play with it so I will be doing that as well.

Watch for posts of my creations and stay tuned for more of my scraps of time...
Ann

No comments: