Monday, October 26, 2009

Some of my favorite paper creations made by ME.....



 
This was for the Clinton County Fair
the theme was Voyage to Greatness
So I made the display for Griffin's club-
Orange Future Leaders
The close up is the boat with a picture
of each of the members and the
top row pic is the President of the Club
The poster was made using my
Cricut Expression Die-Cut machine



 



 
 
 
This was made by me for my grandma's
90th birthday.  It is a card keeper.  The idea is
for her to know when all the birthdays and
anniversaries are in the family because
she likes to remember us with cards. So
I also made cards to put in for each month.


This is Jame's family from Sept. when his sister
came home from California.





This was a challenge item from a group
I belong to. The theme was to make a layout
using something that was not traditionally
a scrapbook item.  I used the license
plate from James' car from when we met
in 1992.  Then I told the story about the
cars he drove when we met.
I won 1st prize.



This was a layout I made as a member of
the Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends Network
Design Team.
The theme was birds and flowers.




This is just a page from my book about me.
It is a picture of my cousin and I when we were about 6
and 12 months old.  We were the only
grandchildren at that time.


No comments: