Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning….. & Then Some!

Hey followers!  I have been so busy doing spring cleaning at my house.  I am not only cleaning but I am preparing the house for some home improvements we will be making this summer.  I am excited about these and once they begin, I will post pictures of the progress.  I would say it won’t be until June though, depends on the schedule of the contractor.

Another part of my spring cleaning is cleaning out my email files – more that 2000 emails in each of 4 email addresses!  YIKES!

And I am getting things lined up to be able to post here a lot more regularly!  HURRAY!

One of the first things that will be posted is the fact that two different lovely and talented blogger friends have awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award.

One was on March 29 and one was April 17.

I will have details about this tomorrow and since I was slow on this, I will be awarding 30 people this award (rules state to share with 15 people).

Versatile_Blogger_Award_thumb

 

So how is your spring cleaning going?  Quite a chore, but worth it in the end, huh?

Take care til next time – ScrappinAnn

No comments: