Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello followers.  We are 8 days into the new year of 2011 now.  How is it going for you?  Have you made any resolutions?  Have you broken any yet?  I know, it is so easy to say “I Am going to do this…” and then somehow the days pass and a year goes by and “I just never did do that!”.  Jokingly I started saying, “I resolve to not make any more resolutions.”  That may be the only resolution I have ever kept!

Seriously, make them goals instead of resolutions.  Set some of your goals really high and aim for them.  Don’t be discouraged when you don’t make all of them, at least you tried.  Make some of your goals easy to achieve, cuz after all, you need to see some progress or you won’t want to pursue the easy ones, let alone the lofty ones.  And set some goals just a little bit out of reach and really give it your all to make those.  Those will be the the “warm fuzzy” goals that will just make you feel so proud and happy.

 

Here are a few of mine:

Getting up at 6:30 a.m. and staying up all day without napping and then going to bed at a decent time.  (ok it is 2 a.m. as I write this – how do you think I am doing?)

Exercising on the Wii Fit and also with the Just Dance game EVERY DAY

Being on time.  I was born late and have been late with everything ever since.  2011 will be the year that I fix that.  I will even take an improvement – lets say only 5 minutes late instead of 15!

I want to start a scrapbook custom made business and also teach some classes in scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.

Tell me what some of your goals are and how are they going?…..please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Julie Goucher said...

I was born 2 weeks late and I am always late now!

Unknown said...

Great goals!
I’ve shared the Ancestors Approved award with you, more info and the image for you is on my blog.
http://footstepspast.blogspot.com/2011/01/ancestor-approved-award.html