Monday, April 12, 2010

U Crack Me Up Challenge...Check out the prizes you can win...

I just had to participate in this fun challenge.  But, I just can't seem to find any embarrassing pictures of me (LOL) so I will pick on one of my kids!
This layout is from 2002 and is of one of my twins, (now 9) Gillian.  In the full picture you can see big brother (then age 4) Griffin laughing so I am sure he had something to do with this.  I can't even imagine why she had underwear to "play" with because she wasn't anywhere close to being potty trained.
Gillian's reaction to this layout was "mom, some day when I have a boyfriend, you will not show him this, right?"  errr.... right, Gillian....   (but I didn't say I wouldn't post it on my blog; sorry kid!

And if having your underwear on your head isn't bad enough... what about that poor baby acne on her face.  We never have found out what she was allergic to  back then but she outgrew it.


So if you want to win a scrappy prize from The Scarlett Lime then get on over to Candy Shoppe Designs.  But first, dig out those photos!

1 comment:

chris a said...

What a fun layout! Love how you cut out one of the photos and what great papers to use. thanks for sharing with us at Candy Shoppe Designs.
Lemon Zinger