Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut..... INDEED!!!! Check them out!

I am so in love with the ladies at this site.  If you own a Cricut you need to visit them.  I may have to stop buying any embellishments at all like stickers and rub ons and such.  I really am not using my Cricut or my Gypsy to their full potential and I will really look into learning to make the items they feature!
Here is the link:  Fantabulous Cricut
While you are there, check out their weekly challenge. This week is challenge #5 and you must make some sort of "art" using a Cricut cartridge.  The theme is April showers.

Here is an example from their Design Team (Brenda) and she used the cartridge A Child's Year: 




Be sure to check them out right away!

And because I checked out Fantabulous Cricut  I was lucky enough to find another very talented Cricut artist, Monique Griffith.  You can find her work at Monique Griffith Designs

Here is an example of one of her layouts:


I hope these beautiful pieces of art will inspire you to create something fun today!

No comments: