Friday, March 5, 2010

Look What is New at MemoryWorks!

 
This is the first page I have created from the new Dear Lizzy collection from American Crafts.  I absolutely love this collection!
We are just a few weeks away from the release of our new catalog.  But as the new stuff comes in to the warehouse they are putting it online.  Please visit my website Ann's Scraps of Time at MemoryWorks
and check all the other new products too!

In this layout I use Dear Lizzy, Prism cardstock and Thickers.

2 comments:

Catherine Young said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH..I think I love it!!!!!! The detail is awesome in this layout ladies..its sooo much better in person, and its pretty awesome online too..Keep it up Ann girl!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

hahaha...i had a gd laugh with this fun and cute layout...