Thursday, March 4, 2010

#1 Song the Day You Were Born Challenge

 Please go on over to #1 Song When You were Born Challenge
at Creative Scrapbook Divas.  You will need to register, please so you can play along.  The challenge goes until March 7 and here are the details:

My challenge for you is to make a layout that pertains to the song that was #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 on the day you were born. The best way to find this out if you don't already know, is to Google the words "#1 song on" (and fill in day, month and year you were born. Then use the title, lyrics or even the artist as an element in your layout.
You can also go to this link Billboard Top 100
The twist I am going to give you is that you must use some sort of ink to outline your letters (title or subtitle, etc) and you must use pop dots (3D adhesive) on at least one element on the layout.

Hope you have fun with this. I chose it because myself and 3 kids all had birthdays in the month of February.
I will give one RAK to the lucky winner. It will be a package of Thickers letters from American Crafts and something extra special that will be a surprise!

Please RSVP to the event there. And be sure to post your entry at Unique Technique in the discussion called "Day You Were Born" challenge, before the deadline at midnight CST on March 7.

Here is my example...My song was "I'm a Believer" by the Monkees
 

No comments: