Monday, February 1, 2010

Just My Sketches and the Blend - Our First Reveal! Come Join Us!

 Well, our first reveal is up on Just My Sketches and the Blend.  What an honor it is to be a part of this team of very talented ladies.  I can hardly wait til the next one!


Just My Sketches and the Blend is the blog where I am a member of the design team.  Deanne, our hostess, designs some wonderful sketches and adds the twist... she wants to see your take of the layout but you need to use lyrics, or title, etc that you chose from her list of songs.  These songs are on Sirius satellite on The Blend station.  Here are the choices for this sketch:
The songs to use for the challenge are:
~I WILL REMEMBER YOU Sara McLachlan
~BLESSED Elton John
~TIME OF MY LIFE David Cook
~PUT YOUR RECORDS ON Corinne Bailey Rae
~ONE STEP AT A TIME Jordin Sparks

You will find the lyrics to these songs HERE.
So I am telling you, my followers to get out your scrapping stuff and make your layout and enter it to win the prize!  Click Here to go to Just My Sketches and the Blend

Be sure to visit the blogs that belong to my team members too.  Show em all some love!  Hey, it's February!

Scrappily Ever After,

Ann

PS  here is the sketch and my layout.....
 

 

7 comments:

Zarna said...

Love the colours the green looks amazing against the more neutrals of the dsp

Scrappin said...

Thanks Zarna.
The thing is that Grandpa always wore a green shirt so that is why I went with green. All the paper is from My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus line.

Julie said...

Beautiful!! I too love that splash of green.

SarahA said...

Totally awesome!

Catherine Young said...

You did an awesome job Ann...You did your design team proud..keep up the wonderful work :)

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and to check out your blog. :)

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

great job, Ann!