Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Everyday Scrapper - Sketch Sunday 2/21/10

The sketch has been revealed at The Everyday Scrapper (actually it was Sunday and I am late on posting this, sorry).  Come on over and take a look at the sketch and see what you can do!  Join in some conversation, just have fun!
Here is the sketch (from PageMaps):


Here is my take of the sketch.  I used an older pattern from Sassafras Lass.  The snowflakes you see scattered around are from that line.  It is very unconventional for snow but it looked good with my little winter coat and I have been really wanting to use this paper. ( I LOVE Sassafras Lass!).  And yes, that is me in the picture, circa 1970 with my cousin Tim and his dad, my Uncle Dennis!)
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

anazelia said...

beautiful job with the layout. love the colors you used.