Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ann’s Birthday Bash!

IMG_2615

February is a very busy and special month for myself and my family.  We celebrate over 28 birthdays with family and friends this month.  In my household alone, 4 out of 5 of us have February birthdays!  I would like to have 150 followers by the end of the month.  Can you help me?  I will have an awesome prize for one random follower if we reach or exceed that goal!  I will post the prize this weekend.

February 3rd is the day to celebrate a cousin and a friend!  Happy Birthday to Deanna and Molly!

MY birthday is February 4.  I am still a kid at heart.  I love birthdays. I don’t care about my age, though as you can see, I haven’t revealed it!  Anyways, I still love to get cards but when you reach a certain age, you don’t get as many in the mail anymore.  So I am gonna be a little crazy and ask you all to make me a card.  Of course you don’t have to send it to me in the mail, just make a card and leave me a comment and a link where I can find the card. The card doesn’t need to be personalized for me, you can actually mail it to someone else, but please use this challenge to make a “new” card.  I will give a “birthday present” to one random person who sends me some birthday love!  I will give you until midnight central time on February 7th to do this.

Then stay tuned for the next Birthday Bash posting.  I won’t tell you just yet when the next birthday in my HOUSEHOLD is but I will give you a clue- it was a special day that was made EXTRA special when my twin girls were born!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday a couple of days early. I already knew when the next birthday is. It pays to know the family.

Luisa said...

Happy, happy Birthday Ann!! My best wishes for a very nice day... Enjoy it! is your day!
Sending you a huge hug...
xoxo
Luisa

SpantastiKreations said...

Happy Birthday. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

I <3 Feb too. My daughter was born on the 25Th.

Hugs
Erin

GabyCreates.com said...

Happy belated B-day Ann! I am your 80th follower so a few more to go! Thanks for commenting on my blog @ gabycreates.com
and wow, all those b-days in one month? we are lucky in my family we are all spred out and cover the whole year with a little concentration in January!
Hugs Gaby

Denine said...

Happy Birthday!! Great Layout and awesome challenge.